Apply for Construction delivery Drivers needed...apply TODAY!!
Division 9 Flooring is an Awesome growing company currently seeking FULL-TIME Construction Delivery Driver to join the team!
About The Job:
Division 9 Flooring (base in Tacoma or Bothell), is seeking Drivers to operate our company vehicles (mostly 26’ box trucks) between our client’s job-sites throughout the greater Puget Sound area. This is fast-paced-delivery to commercial, construction sites and includes heavy off-loading (some by hand) and staging of delivered materials.
Applicants must be extremely customer service oriented, quick, organized, motivated, flexible, and professional. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to new instructions quickly. Prior experience on commercial job sites, safety training, and current forklift certification are desired.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Driving, lifting, loading, delivering, off-loading & staging materials periodically throughout the day, usually with forklift and pallet jack, but some manual off-loading is required
• Regularly and repetitively lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds, using proper lifting techniques
• Ability to move freely about our facility or job-sites, climb stairs, stoop, bend, kneel, stand and walk for extended periods of time up to and over 8 hours a day
• Responding to emails & texts immediately from a cell phone and staying in regular communication with our warehouse throughout the day
• Performing additional responsibilities at job-site and our warehouse when required
• Possess a valid WA State Driver’s License
• Clean driving record (we run an MVR report on all drivers/driver helpers)
• Current vehicle insurance
• Clean drug screen at hire and every 6 months (more often if our customer requires it for job site entry)
• Pass background checks including an E-Verify for I-9
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and… we're really fun to work for!
We offer a comprehensive employer paid benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick pay, paid holidays, and 401(k).
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your application and be sure to include an updated/current resume. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Seattle, Washington, US
Based on experience